Senior Secondary Programs
10+1 & 10+2
|Program||Number of Seats|
10+1 (Arts/Commerce/Non- Medical/Medical)
· Candidate who has passed Matriculation with minimum of 33% from Punjab School of Education Board or any equivalent board is eligible to take admission in Class 11 in any stream Arts, Commerce, Medical or Non- Medical.
· A school or private candidate failing in any two subjects who is eligible to apply for re-appear examination can also take provisional admission 10+1 with the condition that he/she has provide the proof of clearance of re-appear subjects in the chance given by board in month of July/August otherwise his/her admission will be cancelled.
· Student can change the stream within 1 month after the admission with the permission of Principal.
10+ 2 (Arts/Commerce/Non -Medical/Medical)
· Minimum Pass Percentage to take admission in 10+2 is 33% in 10+1.
· Student who has passed Class 10+1in Science or Commerce stream can change stream to Arts at the time of admission in class 10+2 with the permission of Principal.