College canteen is one of the most happening places in the campus. Of course, it is known for its savory food, but it is also the place where you make some of the best memories of your college life. The college has recently renovated the canteen with separate dining hall for girls, boys and staff. The college canteen serves delicious, healthy and hygienic food at reasonable rates. Food items are prepared with RO treated water. Meals are also made available on demand. All stationary items are available in the canteen at reasonable rates.
The main objective of canteen committee is to monitor at regular intervals, the quality and quantity of services provided by the canteen and works together with the canteen in charge to improve the services with regards to quality of the food provided, timing of canteen, prices of articles sold.
The canteen committee of the College is formed with the following members under the chairmanship of Principal:
- Prof. Kanwar Kulwant Singh: Co-ordinator
- Prof. Jatinder Kaur: Member
- Prof. Jaswinder Kaur: Member
- Dr. Preetinder Singh: Member
- S. Gurinderjit Singh, Member
RESPONSIBILITES OF CANTEEN COMMITEE
- To ensure that the Canteen services to students / staff are good.
- To fix the rates of the items served in the Canteen
- To maintain cleanliness in the Canteen.
- To ensure the quality of canteen food.
- To give the contract of canteen for each academic year.