To provide an affordable and qualitative educational journey to the students of rural, backward and Kandi area and shape them into visionary scholars, innovative educators, and creative leaders through the transformative power of education and philosophies of Sikhism and freedom fighters.
- To promote the college as an institute of excellence.
- To develop programs that ensure our students are set up for being successful in job market, defence forces, entrepreneurship and excel in higher education after passing out from college.
- To promote morality and sobriety as per the teachings of “Sri Guru Granth Sahib” and encourage students to serve the community and country in a better way.
- To educate aspiring leaders who will serve our society through the free exchange of ideas in an ethical, interdependent, and diverse community of faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- To channelize the energy of students into various goals as per their capabilities and interests and guide them in achieving those goals.
- To improve opportunities and outcomes for our students by encouraging them to put powerful ideas into practice.
- We value the pursuit of excellence through personal development and teamwork, ethical and responsible behaviour on the field and off, adherence to the spirit of rules as well as to their letter, leadership and strength of character.
- To equip and empower students with communication and professional skills that is responsive, relevant and leads to research so that they can face the challenges while serving people and the nation at large.